Influencer marketing is huge; there is no getting around that. In fact, 63% of marketers increased their budgets for influencer marketing in 2017. As influencer marketing keeps gaining momentum you may be wondering how you can benefit from this strategy. Here’s an interesting infographic that explains how brands can benefit, where influencer marketing is heading, and how to create a campaign.
Some key take-a-ways:
- Influencer marketing is now four times its size just two years ago.
- Influencer marketing helps build credibility and trust, increases brand authority and awareness, and reaches a targeted audience.
- Tracking and measuring ROI will be even more important in 2018.
- 39% of marketers will increase their influencer marketing budgets in 2018.
- Marketers will allocate most of the influencer marketing budget to Instagram. Instagram is expected to grow, from 32% penetration to 47% by 2020.
Check out the infographic here.
Remember, if you need help with your influencer marketing strategy, we can help. Our CEO recently was featured in Long Island Business News and PR News’ Influencer Guidebook on influencer marketing. She was also featured in a sound bite and article in Bulldog Reporter. Call us at 347-696-0220 with any questions!